About Dr. Rishma Dhillon PaiMD, FRCOG , DNB, DGO, FCPS, FICOG.
Dr. Rishma Pai is an honorary consultant Gynaecologist at the Lilavati, Jaslok and Hinduja Health Care Hospital, Mumbai.
She is the only Indian selected to be on the board of the International Federation of Fertility Societies (IFFS), an organization of infertility specialists from 68 countries, as the Asst. Treasurer
She has been Awarded with the esteemed ‘Fellowship honoris causa’ of the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists, FRCOG, London UK, in the year 2018, one of the few Indians to receive this honour from this prestigious 90 year old British society.
She is the first Indian to have been appointed as the Board Member of the World Endometriosis Society.
She is the Vice President of MOGS (The Mumbai Obstetric & Gynaecological society)
She has received numerous awards-
- 2019 – Received ‘Inspiring Gynaecologist of Western India’ award by the Times of India Group
- 2018 – Recipient of Midday Health Wellness Award as Icon in Obstetrics, Gyanecology and Infertility.
- Recipient of the Women Empowerment Award 2017 by the Indian Medical Association.
- Recipient of RK HIV Research Centre award for excellence in medicine – July 2017
- Recipient of the Bharat Nirmal Award for Women Entrepreneurship – April 2017.
- Recipient of 50 Outstanding Women in Health Care Award -2017.
- Recipient of the Middle East Leadership Award- 2016.
- She is the recipient of Women’s achievers award
- She was awarded the Newsmakers Best Doctor award,
- The GR8 Women Achievers award for excel¬lence in the field of medicine;
- The Navshakti Award;
- She was the recipient of the award for Distin¬guished Alumni, awarded by Jaihind College, Mumbai.
She has organized 41 conferences in the capacity of organizing chairperson, organizing secretary.
She has delivered 66 Orations and has been invited speaker at 400 national and international conferences.
She has written chapters in 63 books and published 40 articles in leading journals and other publications.
She has been a DNB teacher since many years.
Adjunct visiting professor at Kasturba Medial College Manipal.
Dr. Rishma Pai has launched the YES - Youth Education and Service program, which has offered health checkup and awareness to over 25000 school children and sensitized 6000 teachers.
She has also initiated the NARI swastya camp, which conducted health checkup in more than 100 cities in India and have conducted health checkups in more than 25000 women. She has also worked actively for the Pradhan Mantri Surakshit Matritva Abhiyan (PMSMA), launched by the ministry of health and family welfare, Government of India. She has mobilized 1500 gynaecologists from India who have volunteered for free antenatal care services on the 9th of every month.
She has conducted hemoglobin checkups for the eradication of anemia all over the country. This has entered the Limca Book of Records. She has launched the Mamata TV a massive program to launch free television in the clinics of doctors, where patient education information will be displayed.
Dr. Rishma Dhillon Pai is the Director of the Pai’s Family Welfare Hospital, which is one of the oldest and busy Family Planning Centre of India. Has done pioneering work in the use of non-surgical MRI guided focused ultrasound for the management of fibroids. She also has the distinction of having delivered a 60 year old woman, one of the oldest patients in India.
She has trained in endoscopy, IVF and ICSI at Antwerp, Belgium. She has also trained in egg and embryo freezing at the world’s biggest IVF centre in Japan.